Leadership just got reinvented.
We are your leadership advantage.
It's obvious that leadership has changed, but becoming a great leader means there are new things to learn.
- Defining success as a distance leader
- Addressing challenges that are unique to distance leaders
- Developing effective work-life balance when your employees are working in multiple time zones
- Resolving virtual team conflict
- Overcoming virtual team performance issues
- Addressing multicultural team characteristics
What we offer:
Tips and ideas you can apply immediately.
We're distance leaders ourselves, and have pretty much tried all the tips and tools ourselves. We only share things that work for us... and may work for you, too!
The research behind the strategy
As scholars and practitioners, we are constantly looking for new leadership tools and ideas. We do the research, and you get the benefit!
Realistic, step-by-step approaches
It's impossible to implement every suggestion in a leadership text, but five steps you can apply immediately? Yes, that's what we wanted, too. All of our posts are actionable and steps that leaders at any level can implement.
Humor and Engagement
Raise your hand if you have ever been required to read boring, humorless, or dreadful business books. Us, too! It doesn't have to be that way, though, so join our community and be part of a dynamic, and fun, leadership group.